Thursday 28 February 2013

としのDigital Story Telling Proposal




















デジタル ストーリ手リング プロポーザル

1.メッセージはなんですか。
What is your message?

I started to involve in Taekwondo since I was in secondary two. After I join this martial art, I become more concern in my family members and my own health. My Taekwondo sir not only teaches us about the technique of taekwondo, he also inculcates us to maintain a healthy lifestyle and eating habit. Other than Taekwondo, I also involve in other sports or exercises, such as basketball, badminton, volleyball, jogging and so on. I feel I am energetic after exercise. It also makes me easier to concentrate in my study and not easy to feel tired to walk through a long distance.

2.だれにみせたいですか。
Who do you want to show it?

I would like to show it to everyone that watched this video.

3.なにをつかいますか。
What are you going to use?

しゃしんとおんがくをつかいます。

4.ひとりでしますか?ともだちとしますか?
Are you going to do it alone or with friends?

ひとりでします。

No comments:

Post a Comment